Let's Enjoy and Learn Together!
Let's Try Together!
It showcases the fire service history: Edo picture scrolls, nishikie colored woodblock prints, Taisho fire vehicles, and the state-of-the-art equipment. In-house guided tours help visitors learn more about the fire service, For details, please contact the Museum in advance.
- 3-10 Yotsuya, Shinjukuku, Tokyo(Get off at Yotsuyasanchome St. on the Marunouchi Line.(Exit 2))
- 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Admission free)
- Mondays (If they fall on national holidays, the Museum will be closed on the following days.)/December 29 to January 3
Life Safety Learning Center
There you can experience earthquake shaking, smoke, firefighting, first aid, and so on to enhance your disaster preparedness with the instructor.
Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center
- 2-37-8 Nishi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- the first and third Tuesdays and the following day of the third Tuesday (If they fall on national halidays, the Center WIll be closed on tne following days) /Yearend& New Year holidays
Honjo Life Safety Learning Center
- 4-6-6 Yokokawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- :Wednesdays, the third Thursday (If these days fall on national holidays, the Center will be closed on the following days.)/Year-end & New Year holidays.
Tachikawa Life Safety Learning Center
- 1156-1 Izumicho, Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo
- Thursdays. the third Friday (If these days fall on national holidays, the Center will be closed on the following weekdays.)/Year-end & New Year holidays
※Centers: 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m. (The Ikebukuro center stays open until 9 p.m. every Tuesday.)
※Please check the website: the center rule may be changed amid CoviD-19 satety steps.
※The Centers accept walk-in appointments. (However, advance reservations are recommended)
The TFD has the "residents' consultation window" to receive public opinions and requests.It is placed in the HQ (PR Sec.), fire stations, fire station divisions, and fire station branches.
Public Relations Section: Public Counseling Branch
Phone: 03-3121-2111 ext.2325
(8:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. on weekdays)
Closed Days:Weekends, national holidays, and the period from December 29 to January 3.
Disaster Infomation Guide
23wards:03-3212-2119 Tama area:042-521-2119
Fire Station Contact
Employment exam. information
●Fire Suppression Section
Community Safety and Disaster Education Branch:
Volunteer fire corps, TFD volunteers, Boys & Girls Fire Club (BFC), fire drills, earthquake safety, and home fire safety.
Fire Suppression Branch
Management of fire-related conduct notification, road construction schedule reporting, and water supply suspension schedule reporting, etc.
Emergency Medical Service Branch
First-aid training and ambulance service use proof.
Inquiries about fire vehicles, equipment, etc.
●Fire Prevention Branch
Fire Protection Management Branch
Fire protection management, fire protection plan notification management, regular building inspection& report system, private fire brigade training. and exam./course application
Fire Prevention Branch
Fire protection equipment advice, building fire safety advice, and management of building use reporting and event schedule reporting.
Fire Inspection Branch
Management of fire protection equipment check reporting and remodeling reporting
Hazardous Material Branch
Hazmat permission and fire loss certificate application.
●Fire Station Division and Fire Station Branch
For efficient services, your prior consultation is recommended.
※Please check with your local fire service authorities.